MAC3.0 - Program for estimating the optimum sample capillary diameter. Includes example files. This folder and program are curtesy of CLS scientist Dr. Joel Reid.
Wiggler LE beamline example data
- A GSAS-II instrument parameter file specific for the Huber endstation (updatedJune 9, 2022)
- Example of a .xye file for LaB6
- Example of the MAC program entried for LaB6
- .cif file for LaB6
- Information from NIST on the LaB6 calibration sample (NIST 660b)
- A step-by-step tutorial for how to refine LaB6 in GSAS-II